04 December 2012

Guest post: Kayleigh from Taupe is the New Black

Today's guest post is from Kayleigh.

*********************************************************************************

Hi everyone! I'm Kayleigh and I run my blog Taupe is the New Black as well as my Tumblr Nail Art by Kayleigh. Jessica very graciously asked me to do a guest post for her, and I was pretty excited as it's the first time I've ever done a guest post!

We're officially into December now, primetime for some cute wintery and holiday themed nail art! Sometimes when you're feeling a little strapped for inspiration, even the simplest thing can hit you like a thunderbolt and make you think, "Duh, why didn't I think of that?". Such was the case with this mani!

This one is inspired by a very simple but eyecatching wrapping paper that I saw! The colours are classic Christmas and best of all, it's a really easy design that anyone can try!




The background colour is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Green With Envy, and the dots are Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On and Wet n' Wild Wild Shine in Red Red.

Thanks again to Jessica, and congratulations to her on her new baby! :)

-Kayleigh

1 comment: