01 December 2012

Guest Post: Patricia from Polished and Glittered


Today's guest post is from Patricia.

*********************************************************************************

Hello there!! I’m Patricia from Polished and Glittered. I’m fairly new to the nail polish community, so it was a huge surprise when Jessica asked me to guest post on her blog Open-mouthed smileAnd I think it’s so cool that her name is Jessica because that is my daughter’s name!!
Never having done a guest post before, I wanted to do something really awesome.. and what better way than to show off this beautiful glitter polish from Cagedbird Nail Lacquer!
This is two coats of Sinful Colors In the Mist, which is a gorgeous gray-green. This very well could be a one-coater, but I used two for good measure. Then I layered Electric Angel by Cagedbird Nail Lacquer over In the Mist. There are large black hex glitter, medium silver and teal hex glitters, and small black and teal glitters. It took me a while to figure out what to wear this over. I knew I didn’t want to be matchy-matchy, lol. Then I remembered the new Sinfuls I just got! And ta-da!!



I hope you enjoy this and a huge congratulations to Jessica on the birth of her beautiful baby boy!! I’ve been there twice and they grow up so fast, so enjoy it while you can Open-mouthed smile
Patricia @ Polished and Glittered


*********************************************************************************

Love the glitter! Thanks, Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment